How do I become a franchisee?
How to become an InXpress franchisee
What happens after you fill out a form on the site? Here’s our 8 steps to becoming an InXpress franchisee:
1. Initial Call – Once you fill out an information request, you will begin an 8-step discovery process to decide if an InXpress franchise is a good fit for your business and personal goals. We’ll reach out to schedule a getting-to-know-you call with one of our Development Directors.
2. Brand Review – Your Development Director will guide you through a deep-dive presentation of the InXpress brand, our vision, objectives, and unique value proposition for both Franchisees and their customers. In the end, you should have a clear picture of our business and culture and whether you see yourself in this business.
3. Candidate Questionnaire – If you decide to continue the InXpress discovery process, you will fill out a short Candidate Questionnaire and short survey to demonstrate that you want to learn more and to give our team a fuller understanding of your personal and professional needs. Upon receipt, we will provide you with our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
4. Funding and PMA Review – You will be introduced to financing partners and review the available Primary Market Areas (PMA) around you. InXpress has small-business lending relationships in place and can help you understand the financing environment for your start-up business.
5. FDD Review – Your Development Director will lead you through a business review of the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). We want to make sure you fully understand every aspect of our business and our mutual obligations upon signing a Franchise Agreement. This is also the time to review our comprehensive Financial Performance Representations and pick out a number of franchisees to call for feedback about the business.
6. Discovery Day – *Currently virtual for the safety of all
Once you are approved to attend our Discovery Day, you’ll come to our South Jordan, Utah, offices, where you’ll have the opportunity to meet our leadership team, get immersed in the InXpress culture, and the ways we help support franchisees to create a successful business. You’ll interview us, and we’ll interview you.
7. Final Validation and Decision – Once you attend Discovery Day and receive an award letter, the next step is to complete your final validation, whether that’s securing financing approval, or contacting more franchisees for feedback before deciding to join the team.
8. Sign Franchise Agreement – The last step is to sign your Franchise Agreement and remit the initial fees. Congratulations! Your Discovery Process is complete, and you are now a member of the InXpress team. Within 2 days, you will have a call with the Onboarding team to schedule training and planning for a successful launch of your InXpress business.