If you’re part of an InXpress franchise, we equip you to help business owners in your community. But we don’t stop there: we strive to make everyone feel like they’re a part of our own franchise community here at InXpress. Here are some of the ways we strive to make that happen:
We aim for stellar support. Having support, mentorship, and resources available is one of the ways people feel like they’re a part of a community that has your back. We get it, and we’re here for you every step of the way.
When you’re doing your homework. Even before you decide to join the InXpress team as a franchisee, we make sure you feel confident doing your due diligence:
- We tell you upfront who our ideal candidate is: self-starters who love sales (or want to learn the ropes), and have a knack for relationship building.
- We host discovery days that give you the chance to meet face-to-face with members of our leadership team. The best part? They’re franchisees, too: so they can share the ins and outs of making the most of the InXpress model firsthand. (And it doesn’t stop when you’re onboard. We continue to host networking and enrichment events for our established franchisees.)
- We help you navigate the Franchise Disclosure Document. Trust us, that’s not a solo job! We’re committed to the transparency you need for informed planning (and action).
When you’re ready to get onboard, we do whatever we can to make you feel a part of the InXpress community:
- Whether or not you have a staff–you have a support team. We offer personalized coaching, regular field visits, and weekly communication, and detailed performance analysis for the first year of your business. We’ll even talk you through best practices for finding, nurturing, and keeping loyal customers for the long haul.
- Gone are the days of only seeing your friends and mentors at the annual convention. We utilize technology to maintain strong bonds between franchisees, executive team members, and prospective franchise owners. Whatever you need, we’re a phone call–or a video call–away. We also keep our web portals full of tools and resources that will help you provide top-notch service (and meet your career goals).
- Once you’re in business, our back of house support takes care of the tedium of back-of-house tasks. You never have to touch a package– and we even do all your invoicing.
The bottom line? Everyone at InXpress—from our newest franchisee to our CEO—is an asset to the success of the brand (and the franchise) as a whole. When you join InXpress, you’re not just on a team, or part of a company. You’re a member of a franchise community.